In celebration of this year’s royal wedding, The Forum Shopping Centre in Sittingbourne is inviting shoppers to ‘share the love’ for the chance to win a pair of wedding rings.*
From Wednesday 2nd May until Wednesday 16th May, The Forum is encouraging engaged local couples to visit its Facebook page www.facebook.com/TheForumCentre and ‘comment’ on the pinned post at the top of the page sharing their heart-warming proposal stories.
The centre management team will then select their favourite romantic tale and the winning couple will receive a pair of wedding rings in time for their big day, by courtesy of The Forum Shopping Centre in partnership with F.Hinds.
The winner of the competition will be invited to attend a prize presentation during The Forum’s royal wedding event which will be taking place on Saturday 19th May. On the day from 12pm, shoppers are invited to watch the ceremony of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle live on the centre’s big screen before writing a personalised message in The Forum’s special congratulations book that will be sent to the royal couple after their big day.
Monica Rana, Centre Manager at The Forum Shopping Centre, commented:
“Weddings are often an expensive event, so we’re thrilled to be able to offer this fantastic prize to a deserving couple in the lead-up to their big day. I look forward to announcing our winners and reading the wonderful proposal stories.”
• Prize consists of a £100 voucher for use at F.Hinds within The Forum Shopping Centre, Sittingbourne. No purchase necessary. Prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable or negotiable.
• Competition open to Kent residents, over 18 years old.
• The closing date is midnight on Wednesday 16th May.
• One winner will be selected at random by The Forum Shopping Centre and will be notified shortly after the closing date.
• The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
• Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
• Employees of The Forum and any agencies connected with the competition and their families are not eligible to enter. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
• By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Volunteers wanted for new RSPCA Shop coming to The Forum in…
In November we will be welcoming the RSPCA Shop to The Forum!
Monday - Saturday
8am - 6pm
9am - 4pm